Dragon's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the mists of sunrise and past the dark of night, there lies a valley in which there are the DRAGONS...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for Peaceful Gameplaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadsha23
Admin
Shadsha23

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Rules for Peaceful Gameplaying Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Peaceful Gameplaying   Rules for Peaceful Gameplaying I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:09 pm

If you do not follow these rules, you will recieve a warning. If you get 5 warnings you are BANNED!

NO SWARING! If you are caught cussing, it will be reported and you will recieve a warning. Remember, this game is kid-friendly.

NO CHEATING! Copying other player's Dragon pictures for your own use, saying you have more money than you actually do, and other related things are all (obviously) considered cheating. We want you to have fun on this game and cheating doesn't help.

ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON! We know things...

FOLLOW ALL THE RULES! We suggest reading the Confused? pages for help and rules on each section.

TTYL CHATSPEAK! Don't use chat words. ur, u, r, ttyl, omg, jk, and all those other easy-to-type words are out the window. *Ploop* he only thing we allow is lol and gonna, and dunno. Please use correct spelling and punctuation. We want an actual town going--I mean, you wouldn't say, "Omg jk Sarah ttyl bi," would you?

ACTUALLY ROLEPLAY! As above, we want an actual town going. Make descriptions, post pictures, and USE MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE in a post. Use "quotation marks" when speaking, etc. etc. etc....

NO COPYING AND PLAIGARISM! Copying other player's artwork for your own use will cost you not one, but TWO WARNINGS.

NO EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWNS AND ARGUMENTS! If you happen not to like a player, keep it to yourself. If they're really bothering you, repost it to a mod. If you had a bad day, I'm sorry, I know how it feels. But posting how sucky your life is just insn't allowed. PM a good friend. Don't argue or get mad. Emotions can be kept inside. Write it down in your diary or something.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsworld.rpg-board.net

Rules for Peaceful Gameplaying
Page 1 of 1