Dragon's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the mists of sunrise and past the dark of night, there lies a valley in which there are the DRAGONS...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>Help on Player Profiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadsha23
Admin
Shadsha23

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-11

>Help on Player Profiles Empty
PostSubject: >Help on Player Profiles   >Help on Player Profiles I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:32 am

Profiles are Player's very own post to tell all about them and their Dragons for the other Players to see.
To create a Profile, post a new topic titled: [Your Username]. One post per player. You can edit it, change it, use HTML codes... just make sure you preview it first to see if it works. Wink

Last edited by Shadsha23 on Sat May 17, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsworld.rpg-board.net
Moofius

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: >Help on Player Profiles   >Help on Player Profiles I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Hey, I was just wondering why we can't have more than one post in our profiles? o3o;;

Just wondering because, if I get a WHOLE lot of dragons, I might not have enough caracters in a post. Because there is a limit, it's just a very large character limit. (remembers when she ran out of room on an old forum one day. @___@)
Back to top Go down
Shadsha23
Admin
Shadsha23

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: >Help on Player Profiles   >Help on Player Profiles I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Oops...I ment one topic, not one post. You can have as many of those as you want. I'll edit the help thing then...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >Help on Player Profiles   >Help on Player Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>Help on Player Profiles
Page 1 of 1